New Delhi: You can check your EPF or PF balance while sitting at home by following a few steps. The salaried class can view their employee contingency fund (EPF) or commonly known as provident fund (PF) via text message, missed call, online and mobile, the organization of the Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) said.Also Read – MATCH HIGHLIGHTS England vs Pakistan 3rd ODI Result & Updates: Vince & Gregory Help England Complete Series Sweep Against Pakistan
EPF or PF balance control number
EPF members often look for a number to check their PF balance. Here are two numbers to check your PF balance – 7738299899 and 011-22901406. Also Read – More than 47,000 private schools in Madhya Pradesh suspend online classes indefinitely
EPF or PF balance control SMS
- EPF members can check their balance by message or SMS. First of all, EPF members must ensure that their registered mobile numbers are in active mode.
- EPF members should write ‘EPFOHO UAN LAN’ and send it to 7738299899 from the registered number.
EPF or PF Balance check Missed call
- EPF members can also check the balance per missed call from their registered number.
- To find out the PF balance, EPF members must make a missed call to 011-22901406.
Checking the EPF or PF balance online
- EPF members, who wish to check PF balance online, can do so at https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.
- You must enter the Universal Account Number (UAN) and password.
- You must enter the captcha.
à¤ à¤¬ à¤à¤° à¤¬à¥à¤ à¥ à¤¹à¥ à¤ à¤ªà¤¨à¤¾ # à¤à¤ªà¥à¤à¤« à¤¬à¥à¤²à¥à¤à¤¸ à¤à¥à¤ à¤à¤°à¥à¤à¥¤ à¤à¤¸à¤¾à¤¨ à¤¸à¥à¤à¥à¤ªà¥à¤¸ à¤à¤¾ à¤ªà¤¾à¤²à¤¨ à¤à¤°à¥à¤ à¤à¤° à¤ªà¤°à¥à¤¶à¤¾à¤¨à¥ à¤®à¥à¤à¥à¤¤ à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤¾ à¤à¤¾ à¤à¤¨à¤à¤¦ à¤²à¥à¤à¥¤#EPFO #PF # à¤ªà¥à¤à¤« # à¤à¤ªà¥à¤à¤«à¤ #Employees #Services@PMOIndia @PIB_India @PIBHindi @MIB_India @MIB_Hindi @DDNewslive @airnewsalerts @mygovindia @_DigitalIndia @PTI_News pic.twitter.com/WU8L2Z2Sxl
– EPFO ââ(@socialepfo) July 8, 2021
Also Read – Team Prediction EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 England Women vs India Women 3rd T20I: captain, vice-captain, Fantasy Tips West Indies vs Pakistan, playing 11s for today’s T20I at County Ground 23 h 00 IST Wednesday July 14
UMANG application for checking the EPF or PF balance
- If EPF members wish to check the PF balance via the UMANG app, they must access âEmployee-centric servicesâ.
- They should select ‘New Passbook’.
- To check the booklet, you need to login via UAN.