This tutorial covers how to receive text messages on Fitbit Versa 2 from iOS and Android. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to receive text on Fitbit Versa 2 from iOS and Android. If your answer is yes, please share it with your friends after reading this.
Check out how to receive text messages on Fitbit Versa 2 from iOS and Android
The Fitbit Versa 2 has several advantages. Not only can you see all of your fitness stats in one place, but you can also listen to music and check your Android (or iPhone) notifications on your watch, and more. You can also view your Fitbit Versa 2 text messages from your Android or iPhone. We tell you how.
The special thing about the Fitbit Versa 2 is that it handles SMS and email notifications quite transparently. The ease with which you can check the priority of incoming messages without unlocking your phone is a blessing. Just raise your wrist to watch Versa 2. And the story doesn’t end there. You can even reply to some of these messages on some Android phones. Sounds interesting, right?
How to receive text messages on Fitbit Versa 2 from Android
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and tap the small profile icon in the top left corner. Next, tap on the card that says Versa 2 and click Notifications.
- Then tap on App notifications and choose your default messaging app from the list. Android users can even select WhatsApp at this point. Cool right?
- You should now text yourself and see the same notification on your Versa 2, with the option to reply. So just tap on it and dictate your message.
How to send Versa 2 personalized responses on Android
The text-to-speech technology in the Fitbit Versa 2 is pretty good. Translate small words and phrases fairly quickly and smoothly. However, there is no right to try first in the case of slightly longer sentences or complicated words. And if you have to use this feature often enough, it can backfire.
In such cases, the quick response from the Fitbit app will appear in the image. With it, you can create personalized responses out of the box. So if you often say, “I’ll take a look at this,” you can add it to the list. You can even reply to incoming texts and messages with emojis. On the notification panel, touch Quick replies> Messages and add frequently used replies. The same goes for emojis. If you use thumbs up emoji a lot, tap one of the emojis to replace it.
How to receive text on Fitbit Versa 2 from iPhone
The SMS settings on the iPhone and the Fitbit Versa 2 are almost similar to the Android settings. However, you need to make additional changes if your iPhone has iOS 13.
- Open Settings on your phone and tap Notifications> Messages. Here, make sure the banner style alert has been turned on for text messages.
- At the same time, set Show previews to Always or when unlocked.
- Then open Bluetooth settings, tap your Fitbit device, and toggle the switch to Share toast notification.
- Now go to the Fitbit app on your iPhone and tap the profile icon in the top left corner. Then select Versa 2 from the menu and choose Notifications from the list.
When you’re done, turn on the text message switch in the list. At the same time, you can also activate calendar calls and events.
Manage notifications on iPhone
When notification is turned on, your Versa 2 will also display notifications sent by e-commerce and banking apps. While it can be useful, it can be boring at times, not to mention the weather. The good news is that the app gives you more control over what notifications you want to receive on your phone. To do this, tap the notification card and activate the buttons of the apps you don’t want to be disturbed about.
Final Words: How to Receive Text Messages on Fitbit Versa 2 from iOS and Android
hope you will understand this item How to receive text on Fitbit Versa 2 from iOS and Android, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.